Our mission is to provide wellness services, educational experiences, and social activities that foster the four pillars of health:
Mind, Body, Spirit, and Social Connection.
Our Team Values
In order to achieve our mission our team strives to approach our work with:
- Respect – Having patience and compassion for everyone’s journey.
- Love – We believe in honoring and respecting all paths, religions and growing at your own pace. Our number one goal is that people feel loved, supported and uplifted at Four Pillars.
- Responsibility – We believe in taking personal responsibility to do our best and be the change we wish to see in the world. We choose to show up, not make assumptions, be impeccable with our word, and do our best to not take things personally.
- Service – We take great pride in how we treat everyone that comes in the door and how we treat each other. We believe in great service and commit to honoring everyone with love.
- Honesty – We encourage and believe in our staff and clientele being open, honest, showing integrity in word, deed and action.
- Interconnection– We move from an understanding that we are all connected as one love, to build, awaken and grow ourselves, each other and humanity.
- Teamwork– We bring together our diverse tools and strengths to grow both individually and collectively as a dynamic team. We choose to operate using healthy communication, light-hearted energy and positive intention.
- Fun – We believe in having fun and consider Four Pillars a playground to socialize, do great work, seek the best and celebrate our successes.
Cheri Christiansen (founder) earned her Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Administration and began her professional career as a CPA, later going on to earn a Masters of Healthcare Administration and to complete coursework in Certified Financial Planning. Cheri has always had an interest in business and has also worked for the nation’s largest pediatric hospital, doing budgeting and the financial analysis and debt financing of a massive expansion project.
She spent her “second career” caring for her family – two wonderful boys! – and managing the accounting of her former husband’s psychiatry practice.
After some major life adjustments and time spent traveling and soul searching, Cheri realized that her dream was to bring the services and experiences that have impacted her life in so many positive ways together under one roof, in the community she loves. And thus, the Four Pillars vision was born.
Click here to read more about Cheri’s story.