10 years is such a significant event!
Turning 10 is double digits as kids say. It’s exciting to reach that milestone. It means you are growing and getting big.
To those that read numbers and understand their meaning, it represents the end of a cycle and the beginning of another.
Four Pillars recently attended the Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance 10 Year Anniversary, the Silver Soiree. The event was about networking, celebrating, and creating relationships for business; what the LWRBA is all about for the Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Manatee area.
We can’t help but hope and dream what we will look like in 10 years for the Lakewood Ranch area. We want to foster the mind, body, spirit and social connections through wellness services, educational experiences and social activities. We hope in 10 years this is what we will look like:
- People working on their novels in our garden/meditation area
- Friends gathering to listen to live music around our fire pit
- Clubs and organizations having their monthly/weekly meetings on our nature preserve enjoying the atmosphere and connecting with each other
- Photography clubs using the nature preserve for class and inspiration
- People pampering their bodies with spa services to enhance their well-being and feel energized
- National speakers bringing their messages and energy to the Lakewood Ranch area
- A place people come to relax, unwind, and meet friends
- Couples and friends meeting for a healthy lunch
- Intimate weddings beside our beautiful lake filled with lotus flowers
- Yoga classes on our deck for a tranquil environment
- Art clubs using nature for inspiration
- People picking up something special from our gift shop for a 10 year anniversary surprise
- People stopping by for a peaceful walk in our meditation garden and a healthy smoothie
- People walking away with a renewed sense of purpose or direction after a session with one of our life coaches
- Bachelorette parties getting facials, massages and getting ready for the big day
- Aerial yoga and aerial silks clubs on our deck
- Bossa Nova music flowing through beautiful sunset skies in the early evening
We met many new friends at our debut during the Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance 10 year anniversary celebration. We hope to grow with them and see them in another 10 years with many memories and stories to share!
“For Cheri Christiansen, the event was a debut. A newly recruited alliance member, the life coach will soon begin building a venue in the commerce park to offer yoga and meditation classes by day and a social wine lounge at night. “We break ground in a month and a half,” she said.”