At Four Pillars our coaches are warm, generous people who have had first-hand experience overcoming life obstacles. They have studied and received certifications in different specialties and have learned useful tools and techniques to positively navigate their lives and show others how to do the same.
Our certified life coaches are graduates from International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited schools and abide by the ICF confidentiality guidelines.
Your certified life coach can be your source of confidential support and clarity, as they listen and provide guidance. Working together they can help you identify and hone in on your situation, identify and clarify goals and aspirations, brainstorm solutions, formulate an action plan, overcome obstacles, and hold you accountable when necessary.
Your coach can help you improve the way you approach thoughts, choices and decisions in order to achieve a happier, more harmonious and successful life.
Read the bios of our coaches below to see which feels right for you.
I’m ready! Contact me to schedule my
FREE 20-minute discovery session.
Although Cheri’s career began as a CPA in a public accounting firm, she chose to specialize in hospital audits, completed a master’s degree in healthcare administration, and went to work at Texas Children’s Hospital where she felt it gave “life and meaning to the numbers”. She worked in a hospital setting for 6 years and was married to a psychiatrist for 15 years. After considerable exposure to western medicine, she began learning more about eastern approaches to health and vitality. She began practicing yoga, reading and attending conferences, and spent time working with spiritual life coaches. Cheri received so much personal benefit from these new approaches that she became a reiki master and certified spiritual life coach to share with others what she learned through both life experience and education.
She understands both the ups and downs of the human experience, and enjoys listening and helping others with their journey. Cheri’s personal struggle with poor communication with her father and in the latter part of her marriage led her to many relationship and communication resources seeking solutions. After many “ah-has” and epiphanies, Cheri has the empathy and understanding to help others with the communication issues within their relationships.
Cheri is a non-judgmental and giving person who genuinely cares about the love, success, happiness, and relationships of others. She enjoys reading personal development books and takes it to the next level by sharing what she learns in a group setting through workshops. She also stores these references in her mind and as situations present themselves, she utilizes these teachings, her life experience and observations, and the coaching model to help clients find solutions.
Figuring out and achieving her life purpose has been such a rewarding experience; Cheri would love to work with you to discover your life purpose and provide coaching to help you find the strategies, clarity, and the confidence to achieve it.
Accomplishing your life purpose can be a challenging road with many obstacles to overcome. It requires much faith, trust, perseverance, and creativity, but it’s completely worth it. Cheri believes that God doesn’t give you a dream you can’t accomplish but he also provides helpers to assist you along the way.
Coaching Programs available with Cheri:
- Relationship & Communication
- Spirituality & Inspiration
- Career & Life Purpose
One hour for $85, Combo of 3 package for $216, 90 minutes with reiki $125, Combo of 3 package $315. Combo packages can be used for coaching, massage, facials, acupuncture, reiki or sound healing sessions.
- World Coach Institute, Certified Spiritual Coach, 2015 (CSC)
- World Coach Institute, Certified Professional Coach, 2014 (CPC)
- Reiki Healer Master Certification, 2014
- Ordained Minister, 2014
- Masters of Healthcare Administration, 1998
- Certified Public Accountant, 1995
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Business Administration, 1994
Lydia Gracing is a Joyologist with a mission to engage others to be their own joyologist! She is a certified Institute of HeartMath Coach®, Angel Intuitive and Energy Medicine Practitioner, as well as a certified Practitioner of Appreciative Inquiry from the Corporation for Positive Change. Serving as a heart-centered guide, she provides intuitive counseling, education and energy therapies. Her customized services help her clients connect with their true essence – what’s most important to them and transform their lives to be in more alignment with who they really are. Clients find that when they learn how to remove the blocks that separate them from experiencing more fulfillment and joy, they are better equipped to respond to challenges and live their authentic life.
She helps people who want to:
* consistently experience peace – relief – clarity of purpose – fulfillment and Joy.
* break free from the cesspool of stress to experience vivacious vitality.
* take responsibility and be empowered to transform themselves.
Certifications and Education
• HeartMath Certified Coach, Institute of HeartMath®
• Energy Medicine Practitioner, Healing in America
• Certified Ho’oponopono Practitioner, Global Sciences Foundation
• The Success Principles Certified Trainer, Jack Canfield Training
• Certified Angel Intuitive, Hay House – Doreen Virtue
• B.A. Biology, Hollins University
HeartMath® Building Personal Resilience
The Institute of HeartMath has dedicated over 25 years of scientific research on the effects of stress on the quality of our physical and emotional health. Using the scientifically validated practices of HeartMath practices you can transform the effects of stress to meet everyday challenges in the moment they occur.
• Increase mental clarity, focus
• Improve creativity
• Recognize and redirect emotional responses, especially anxiety, fear, anger and frustration
• Integrate the power of heart intelligence
• Strengthen immune system
• Reduce the speed of the aging process
Each personalized program includes:
• Five 75-minute sessions focused on building personal resilience, reducing stress, gaining clarity on life purpose.
• Learn the practical practices, skills and techniques for accessing your heart’s intelligence.
• Includes personal HeartMath Guidebook.
• $625 for 5 sessions
• $125 for 60-minute follow-up sessions to support integration of HeartMath skills and practices
Angel Intuitive Sessions
In her Angel Intuitive practice, Lydia connects with the angelic realm providing perspectives and inputs that are not commonly accessed. Lydia teaches clients how to establish a connection with their own guides. As a result clients experience benefits such as feeling uplifted, inspired with more clarity to make decisions and transform worry into empowerment.
Each Session includes:
• Inquiry ~ Insights ~ Inspirations journal
• Your reading delivered by phone, Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or in person.
• Guidance and insights on your areas of inquiry, including relationships, finance, and career.
• Photo journal of cards from your reading.
• 60-minute Angel Intuitive session: $125
Wendy Haggerty, LMFT, CST, CHT
We welcome you to get started with a FREE 20 Minute Discovery Session. We’ll answer your questions and help you choose the right program for you.
The International Coach Federation definition of coaching:
Professional Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client into action. Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where clients are now and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be in the future. ICF member coaches recognize that results are a matter of the client’s intentions, choices and actions, supported by the coach’s efforts and application of the coaching process.”
– Source: International Coach Federation (www.coachfederation.org)
Our staff are graduates of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited schools and abide by the confidentiality guidelines of the ICF.