- Improve sleep: Lavender oil can alleviate insomnia. Sprinkle a few drops on your pillow to help you fall asleep.
- Body butter lotion: Mix coconut oil, shea butter, magnesium oil and essential oils for moisturizing body lotion.
- Homemade lip balm: Combine coconut oil, beeswax and lavender oil for an amazing healing balm for chapped lips.
- Relieve tension: Help to relieve anxiety by using a single drop of lavender oil on your hands, rub together, and cup your hands to your nose and let the smell flood your senses.
- Massage therapy: Use a few drops of cedarwood or lavender oil, mixed with an unscented lotion during a relaxation massage.
- Immediate relaxation: Apply 2-4 drops of chamomile, lavender and peppermint essential oil to your temples for a cooling effect and immediate relaxation.
- Detox bath: Mix lavender oil, epsom salts and sea salt to a warm bath to cleanse and rejuvenate the body.
- Sauna therapy: Add two drops of your favorite essential oil into two cups of water in a sauna.
- Calm upset child: Help sooth and calm children by adding lavender or chamomile to their stuffed animals.
- Foot bath: Add a few drops of lemon or eucalyptus oil to a large bowl of warm water to help soothe the feet.
- Improve depression: To boost mood and relieve depression, add rose oil to baths, inhalations and diffusers to improve mood.
- Yoga and Pilates: To relax during yoga or meditation, inhale lavender or sandalwood before class. Also, mix clove and citrus essential oil to clean yoga mats.
- Mint chocolate cocoa: Add 2-3 drops of peppermint oil to hot cocoa for instant minty chocolate!
In addition to essential oils, Four Pillars offers: Massage & Facials, Reiki & Energy Work, Acupuncture, Bookstore & Life Coaching. Four Pillars is your “go to” place to learn, relax, energize, and reinvent.
Four Pillars San Marco Plaza, 8209 Nature’s Way, Suite 221, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Call (941) 373-3955 to RSVP or to schedule an appointment | www.fourpillars.com