Balance your Summer with Wellness! Four Pillars and Four Pillars Coaching, a 501(c) 3 dedicated to building a positive foundation for wellness through life coaching and self-care practices, are bringing various workshops, practitioners, and experts to the community for learning, rejuvenating, and enhancing one’s life. Please join us and bring a friend!
Monday, July 10
- Explore the science and methods of how to properly ferment foods and beverages of all kinds. The discussion will include the tools that are used and how to source the products needed to use ferments in the home. Jillian Ross (aka, the Ferment Lady) will bring items to show and share with the class so you can become more familiar. Items to sample may include: Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Beet Kvass, Milk/Water Kefir, Kombucha, and various Lacto-Fermented pickles and vegetables. About Jillian Ross: I was on a quest to self-heal, after being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. It was then that I discovered, The Art of Fermentation, by Sandor Katz. I have completely overhauled and restored my body to its optimal health, with zero medications. Cost: $20
Group Guided Self-Hypnosis 11:30 am- 12:30 pm
with Shana Rosenthal, Certified Consulting Hypnotist
- Come and relax like you have never felt before; power your intentions deep into your subconscious mind and set yourself up for an amazing week. This group session is offered 2x a month at Four Pillars and is enhanced with Aromatherapy. Cost: $20
Author Spotlight Series: The ABC’s of Writing and Publishing a Book 7-9pm
- Have you ever dreamed of writing and publishing a book? In this event workshop series, International Bestselling Author and Writing/Publishing coach, D.D. Scott will guide you through detailed steps of everything from Writing Craft, Cover Design, Formatting, Promotion and Marketing, Your Writing Style & Space, Plotting Tips, Who are your readers, Day One Page One, and much more. Each class includes fun, entertaining stories from her own journey and expertise. July focus: (What Happens After You Publish a Book? Reaching Readers & Sales Tracking) Cost: $10 (D.D.’s book “The ABC’s of Writing and Publishing a Book” will be available for purchase.)
Thai Massage Appreciation Day: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Our Four Pillars Thai Massage Appreciation Day is an opportunity to learn and experience the benefits of this 2500 year old ancient healing massage with Michael Fox, LMT. Reduce stress and eliminate tension when you try this ancient modality. Learn what is involved and how Thai massage works with yoga-like stretches and the body’s 10 major energy lines. Try a stress-reducing massage/thai stretching and healing. 45 minutes of harmony in your body, mind, & spirit for $45. First time clients only. Wear loose comfortable clothes. Call (941) 373-3955 to reserve your session. Limited spots available.
Author Spotlight Series: I Am Good Enough with D.D. Scott, International Bestselling Author 7-9 pm
- In this event workshop series, D.D. Scott will help guide you through your own spiritual awakening in a fun, light-hearted way. She will share with you her coaching expertise and spiritual concepts. She believes every single time you are looking for a certain piece of information, it appears; presented in many cases by modern spiritual teachers living according to the lessons taught by ancient, ultra-wise gurus who walked the earth centuries before us. In her wholehearted approach to life, she shares the lessons that have been practiced successfully for thousands and thousands of years across all cultures, continents and cosmic realms; one guru at a time. It’s all about living from Love, Forgiveness and Gratitude so that you can Create the Space for Miracles and Sweet Synchronicities to occur in your life on a daily basis. Leave this event with an open heart and mind ready to receive all the miracles around you! Cost: $10 (Her book “I Am Good Enough” will be available for purchase)
Hawaiian Escape: Experience Hawaiian Healing Rituals 7-9 pm
- Four Pillars is your escape next door to bring Hawaiian Ancient Healing Rituals to you. Four Pillars practitioners will share their knowledge and practice of ancient Hawaiian rituals to experience. And, as always, Four Pillars adds a flavor of SOCIAL CONNECTIONS to every event with like-minded people and authentic Hawaiian Tropical drinks. Experience these Hawaiian Healing Rituals: ANCIENT HAWAIIAN HEALING LOMI MASSAGE, HO’OPONOPONO RITUAL and TROPICAL FACIALS. Our special Hawaiian summer escape will include one hour showcasing these healing rituals and one hour group time to learn more about experiencing these rituals. Limited seats available. Call Four Pillars to RSVP (941) 373-3955. Cost: $20.
Essential Oils: Healthy Skincare 7-9 pm
- Come learn about healthy skincare and natural solutions for your health with essential oils. The skincare products presented are chemical free, paragon free and non-toxic. Discover how to maximize the natural power of essential oils to help keep your skin looking young, healthy and gorgeous. They smell amazing as well! Laurel James is a National Interior Designer and author of Interiorology. In addition, she is an Essential Oil Wellness Guide and a Kundalini Yoga Instructor (as taught by Yogi Bhajan). Laurel is dedicated to guiding people toward wellness and conscious living. Cost: donation based
Animals as Messengers 7-9 pm
- Spend some time at this workshop getting to know your animals in Spirit. We all have a team of spirit helpers which include animals because we are one. Animals offer us their own unique energy to assist, support, and bring messages to us. Animals can be messengers of Spirit. Learn what animals you have around you and what they have to say. Guided meditations, individual guidance and a night of connecting with nature. Led by Cheri Christiansen, Certified Life Coach adapted from the book Animal Speak: The Spiritual & Magical Powers of Creatures Great & Small. Cost: $15
In addition to workshops, Four Pillars offers: Massage & Facials, Reiki & Energy Work, Acupuncture, Hypnosis, Bookstore & Life Coaching.
Four Pillars is your “go to” place to learn, relax, energize, and reinvent.
Four Pillars San Marco Plaza, 8209 Nature’s Way, Suite 221, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Call (941) 373-3955 to RSVP or to schedule an appointment | www.fourpillarsflorida.com