Four Pillars and Four Pillars Coaching, a 501(c) 3 dedicated to building a positive foundation for wellness through life coaching and self-care practices, are bringing various workshops, practitioners, and experts to the community for learning, rejuvenating, and enhancing one’s life. Our April workshops and speakers reflect everything to support your mind, body, spirit and social connections. Please join us and bring a friend!
Tuesday, April 4
Qi Gong: Moving Medicine 7-8:30 pm
- Join Qigong Teacher Robin Shapiro for ongoing classes in Qigong. As a long time practitioner of 37 years, Robin teaches the medicinal benefits of Qigong, and offers the philosophical and spiritual links to this ancient approach to wellness. Robin’s class is based on a Beginner’s Mind, where all are welcome, and everything is possible. Please wear comfortable clothing. Classes will be held outside lakeside in San Marco Plaza. (Weather permitting) $20 per class
The “Zero Balancing” Experience 7-9 pm
- Zero Balancing is a leading-edge mind & body therapy that uses skilled touch to balance the relationship between body energy and body structure to amplify wellness. Learn how this emerging form of alternative healing, releases energy trapped in the bones to ease chronic physical and emotional pain. Our Zero Balancing Experience night will include an individual sample session. Dell Dell’Armo is a Certified Zero Balancing practitioner at Four Pillars, licensed massage therapist and one of only 475 practitioners across the country offering these healing treatments. RSVP Today! Cost: $15.00
Saturday, April 8
Acupuncture Appreciation Day: Reduce Stress/Boost Energy 1-7 pm
- Stress weakens the mind and body and diminishes our ability to thrive and be well. Reduce stress, boost energy, strengthen immunity, calm the spirit, and enhance your ability to prosper in a sometimes stressful world. Visit Four Pillars for Acupuncture Appreciation Day to try this ancient modality. Schedule a stress-reducing energy session 50% off and get 45 minutes of relaxation, balancing and healing. First time clients only. Call (941) 373-3955 to reserve you session.
Monday, April 10
The Magical Healing Power of Tea 6:30-8:30 pm
- Did you know that Green Tea has anti-aging benefits? Lavendar Tea can relieve headache and insomnia, Honeysuckle Flower Tea can prevent influenza, and Rosemary Tea can relive brain fatigue and reinforce memory. In this informative seminar, you will learn about teas, their benefits, and how to differentiate between the post popular types of teas including Green, Black, Chrysanthemum, Colong, Peppermint, etc. You will learn the strengths of the various types of tea, and will be able to choose the ones that will benefit you and the health issues you may be having. There will also be Tea Tasting that will allow you to sample some of the teas being discussed. This is one of Dr. Rene Ng’s (Licensed Acupucturist) most popular seminars and is expected to fill up quickly. Space is limited, so reserve your spot. Feel free to bring a friend. Cost: $20.00 (includes tea tasting!)
Sense of Home with Laurel James 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- In this class discover essential oils through smell, taste and touch. Learn safer, more affordable and effective natural solutions for your health & home. With light body movement and breath work included, find a sense of ease to hear what therapeutic benefits the essential oils can give you in your mind, body, spirit and home. Laurel James is a National Interior Designer and author of Interiorology. In addition, she is an essential oil wellness advodate and a Kundalini Yoga instructor. Laurel is dedicated to guiding people toward wellness and conscious living, using holistic approaches to internal and external spaces. Cost: Donation-based.
Author Spotlight Series: The ABC’s of Writing and Publishing a Book 7-9pm
- Have you ever dreamed of writing and publishing a book? In this event workshop series, International Bestselling Author and Writing/Publishing coach, D.D. Scott will guide you through detailed steps of everything from Writing Craft, Cover Design, Formatting, Promotion and Marketing, Your Writing Style & Space, Plotting Tips, Who are your readers, Day One Page One, and much more. Each class includes fun, entertaining stories from her own journey and expertise. Cost: $10 (DD’s book “The ABC’s of Writing and Publishing a Book” will be available for purchase.)
Tuesday, April 18
Practical Skin Care Basics “LOVE your skin” 7-9 pm
- Do you have a drawer or cabinet full of skin care products that you aren’t happy with or really don’t know how to use, or really don’t even know what they are meant to correct? You are not alone. Love your skin and create a skin care regimen meant for YOU. Come to Four Pillars for a FREE skin care workshop and learn about different ingredients such as Alpha- and Beta- Hydroxy acids, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Retinoids, and Vitamin C, just to name a few. Learn about a daily care regimen and receive a free skin analysis. Treatment demo, gift and SPECIAL DISCOUNTS for attending. Cost: FREE
Wednesday, April 19
Author Spotlight Series: I Am Good Enough with D.D. Scott, International Bestselling Author 7-9 pm
- In this event workshop series, D.D. Scott will help guide you through your own spiritual awakening in a fun, light-hearted way. She will share with you her coaching expertise and spiritual concepts. She believes every single time you are looking for a certain piece of information, it appears; presented in many cases by modern spiritual teachers living according to the lessons taught by ancient, ultra-wise gurus who walked the earth centuries before us. In her wholehearted approach to life, she shares the lessons that have been practiced successfully for thousands and thousands of years across all cultures, continents and cosmic realms; one guru at a time. It’s all about living from Love, Forgiveness and Gratitude so that you can Create the Space for Miracles and Sweet Synchronicities to occur in your life on a daily basis. Leave this event with an open heart and mind ready to receive all the miracles around you! Cost: $10 (Her book “I Am Good Enough” will be available for purchase)
Monday, April 24
Ancestors Liberation Process 7-9 pm
- Did it ever occur to you that some of the tribulations you experience could be embedded in your DNA by the actions of those who came before you? Would you like to be free of negative inherited karma? In this profound Ancestors Liberation process, you will not only give honor and re-connect with your ancestral bloodline, but you will also dissolve damaging programs that have been impacting your life negatively. The first hour you will learn how your ancestors can impact your life patterns. And the second hour will have a one hour group session to reconnect and have a clearing with you ancestors passed on for many generations. By the end of the evening, you will not only receive the blessing of your ancestors but transform into a far less burdened descendent with the ability to enjoy life to its fullest. Presented by Rosario Mazer-Stout,a Discovery & Evolutionary Life Coach, Advanced Unity Consciousness Trainer and Akashic Records student. Cost $35
Author Series: A Night of Poetry with Piero Rivolta 7-9 pm
Piero Rivolta—Award Winning Author/Poet/Novelist & Thinker to Speak at Four Pillars
A Modern Day Renaissance Man Shares Poetry & A Beautiful Depth of Life
- Before he was the author of eight Award-winning published books of fiction and poetry, Piero Rivolta was known to many as the WORLD’S youngest CEO of an automobile manufacturing company. Rivolta automobiles have inspired countless love affairs—with the cars, the driving, and fans across the globe. Today, Piero Rivolta is an award-winning poet and novelist devoted to exploring the depth and breadth of life. Possessed of an insatiable curiosity, a love of beauty, and a talent for creating, Piero has applied his sensibilities to not only being the author of eight books, but also to being a designer, developer, manufacturer, homebuilder and philanthropist. Join Piero Rivolta at Four Pillars, for a night of poetry to hear his story, poetry, and enhance your mind, body, spirit and social connections. This event is sure to be popular, so please RSVP early to secure your spot. RSVP 941-373-3955 Cost: $15.00 (Wine or tea included)
Thursday April 27
- Learn about the origins of Ayurveda, its basic elements, and dive into some core daily habits that can support you in experiencing your full potential. You will learn about different body types and be able to identify your own tendencies as well as those of your loved ones. You will learn how the ancient art and science of Ayurveda can help you and your family to reset digestion, find your ideal weight, stop cravings, change unwanted habits, increase your energy, improve your sleep and more. Participants will be able to identify their own Ayurvedic body type and will gain some tools for bringing themselves into balance. They will also become familiar with Ayurveda’s suggested daily and seasonal routines. Mandy Main is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Ayurvedic Counselor registered with the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, Reiki Master Teacher, Certified Yoga Instructor, Meditation Leader and Wellness Coach. Cost: $15.00
In addition to workshops, Four Pillars offers:
Massage, Facials & Skincare
Reiki, Energy Work & Zero Balancing
Acupuncture & Hypnosis
Bookstore & Life Coaching.
Four Pillars is your “go to” place to learn, relax, energize, and reinvent.
Four Pillars San Marco Plaza, 8209 Nature’s Way, Suite 221, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Call (941) 373-3955 to RSVP or to schedule an appointment